Sunday 1 May 2011

CCG 175 Memories of Inga - January 2011


I hope you are all settled in with the holidays and all and are able to get some pages done. So to help you along in getting your mojo on this week, we are bringing you a wonderfully invigorating Color Combo paired with a fun inspiration challenge. This week is our One Word challenge. We hope you have fun with it!


This is my MIL's bestest girlfriend Inga one summer early in the 1950's when they were young. I have a special place in my heart for vintage family photos and have started on an album for my MIL. She hasn't seen it yet and this photo has been long in waiting for some challenging papers/palette. What could be more retro than the orange and greens of this week's palette? so here I am waaaay outside my box. Pps are really old BG from the bottom of my stash, muslin, pearls, made the leaves and the tiny white flowers myself, snapped off a twig and smeared Gesso and Stickles Cinnamon on, just a hint of stitching, some raffia and the cut-out veggies on top, and voilà. TFL! thanks a bunch for any comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment