Tuesday 4 June 2013

Skissedilla sketch 213 - "Eternal Sunshine"

Hi there!

First of all I want to thank each and one of you who have taken the time to visit my blog and leave such beautiful comment - THANK YOU!!

So many wonderful things happening in June, I'll have blog posts coming up every third day for a couple of intensive weeks.

I hope you enjoy the PaperHaus SUMMER DELIGHT bloghop. It's day 4 of 7 so you still  have plenty of time to hop along.

Check out the amazing summer issue of the PaperHaus Magine HERE


Every day starts over at PaperHaus Magazine HERE

Today, 4 June the following stops are:



I will announce the winner of my own prize on 9 June. Here's what you can win;


And HERE here is the link back to my SUMMER DELIGHT blogpost.
Now to Skissedilla's challenge for week 22, check out the link HERE


This is my take on it. I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the left.

 

The photo is yet again taken by the Finnish photographer whom I've mentioned many times before. I have her permission to use her photos  for my scrapbooking. It really captures summer in the Finnish, or Swedish, archipelago. I can almost hear the seagulls and the sound of oars rowing.

Papers used on this one are all from different Prima collections, the fussy-cut orange one for example, is from Zephyr.


Dusty Attic chicken wire from my friend Vicky Alberto's Etsy shop HERE

 Stash raiding my flower supply mixing old and new blooms.

The chipboard title Sunshine is from Blue Fern Studios.

  



And that's it for today! Thank you so much for popping by!

I'll be back on 7 June with my take on Scrap Around The World's June challenge. See you then if you want to!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila


14 comments:

  1. Amazing layering and mixed media on this layout!! you really captured the essence of summer in this one!! beautiful work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so gorgeous and colourful! As always, your layering is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the chicken wire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Love the dimension & that chicken wire is great!! Sheeeesh busy times for us both - this year sure has gained momentum!!! Wonderful achievements for you lately - Skissa rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, all the colors and layers of texture! This is magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen a layout like this. All the details keep me gazing at it over and over again. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Eila!! Where on earth do you get time from for everything you do??? Share the secret girl!! This layout is beyond beautiful..such gorgeous layers and colours combined with the bricks and the chicken wire...wow!!!!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another awesome LO. Love the chicken wire and all the layers too. Great photos you have used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Eila! I love how you layer so many beautiful items and add such pretty colors! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful... so devine Eila... you never cease to amaze me... love it...TFS.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful layout.loved the punched border,beautiful background colours. gorgeous flowers. cute lil time piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the inspiration -- I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great sketch and even better inspiration love it ...xoxo

    ReplyDelete