Sunday 31 August 2014

Prima August 2014 BAP and PPP

Hello Sunday, hello you!

Weekends are always too short, too much on that to-do list and not enough hours. I've had the Prima BAP and PPP sitting on my desk for weeks without being able to finish them.  With only hours to go before deadline, I just bit the bullet and finished them even if the result isn't quite what I had in mind.

This is going to be a photo heavy blogpost, so I'll just let the photos speak for themselves. 

First the August PPP palette;

8-august 

And then my take on it;


Papers used are going from bottom and up - Sun Kiss, Zephyr
and Fairy Rhymes. Stash raiding again!


The bubbles are masked with the new Finnabair Texture 
Paste in White Sand and then sprinkled with new 
Finnabair glitter in silver.



Next the beautiful BAP sketch by Jennifer Snyder;

BAP Jennifersketch
And my take on it;


Papers are from Stationer's Desk and Time Traveler's Memories.
The title refers to a Swedish song that this
young lady loves.






That's it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to come for a visit!

Have a wonderful start to the week/enjoy your Sunday!

Toodelipip! xox Eila

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, your both lay-outs are just sensational! They have so many pretty details on them and I really love the way you layered the papers and embellishments. Great work, Eila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations.. really amazing details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your pages are just beautiful! Gorgeous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous works Eila & well done you for getting them both in in the nick of time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two stunning layouts Eila... I love both of these challenges too... think I will have to check them out :D Love coming here. So much inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a treat to spend some time here and drool over your latest creations. The results may not be quite what you had in mind, but to me they are the usual stunning calibre that you always display. Beautifully designed and perfectly placed. Love your interpretation of the BAP :D

    ReplyDelete